The following keys may be used for control when in slinki slides mode...
- o - Show high-level overview of slides
- p - Print preview mode, always select this before attempting to print for best printouts.
- c - Toggle canvas overlay for drawing over slides
- e - Erase canvas drawing
- w - Toggle aspect ratio
- r - Reveal all hidden content on current slide
- b - Hide hidden content on current slide
- a - Reveal all hidden content on all slides
- h - Hide hidden content on all slides
- k - Toggle on screen key reminder
- Clicking anywhere in the border on left or right will page left or right
- Right-click or Double-click will bring up the overview view of all slides
- In canvas mode Right-click brings up graphic selection context menu