FTP Client provides services for accessing remote resources on FTP servers.
The File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is an Internet Standard described in
IETF RFC 959.
The FTP URL is defined as a part of
IETF RFC 1738.
- Configuration resource res:/etc/system/FTPConfig.xml
- streaming threshold - over this number of bytes responses are streamed rather than buffered in memory. Default value: 1024
- expiry poll period - period to poll remote resources to see if they have changed. Not currently implement - all responses are expired.
- anonymous email - used when no password is specified. Default value: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expiry polling of remote resources
- Directory Listing
- Retry when connection is lost