The NKEE Deadlock Detector provides a range of optional deadlock monitors which provide enhanced
system integrity and robustness guarantees for production servers. The following set of conditions can be monitored
and the polling period and deadlock timeout configured...
- Infinite Loop - Detect endpoints blocked in endless loop consuming CPU resources.
- Long Wait -Detect thread blocked on sleep or wait
- IO Wait - Detect thread blocked on IO activity
- Responseless - Detect endpoints that have completed without return a response.
- Thread Starvation - Detect thread starvation cause by too large a fanout of async requests
- Java Deadlock - Detect true java monitor deadlock.
- Busy Endpoint - Detect deadlock caused by contention on non-threadsafe endpoints